Exciting new Programme Director opportunity to join a global Telecommunications organization, this role will play a pivotal part in developing and leading enterprise customer transformation programmes. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering end to end global transformations in the Telecommunications industry.
This role is perfect for programmes manager/director candidates with end-to-end global delivery of Customer programmes, a real passion for customer facing delivery of a wide range of Enterprise Business transformation, such as new product launches, operational efficiency and IT, Networks and system delivery.
Must be able to delivery in complex environments, working with both internal and external suppliers to inspire change. This person will be customer minded, delivering the best possible service will be at the heart of every decision, with a drive to exceed customer expectation.
- Significant experience of internal business change, employee engagement in order to gain stakeholder buy in and adoption and creating and implementing new ways of working and processes.
- C-suite engagement and influence, building and managing effective stakeholder relationships, excellent communication skills to build relationships and manage resistant stakeholders, commercial mindset
- Experience managing and leading high performing teams to delivery world class customer experience and delivery best in market transformation.
- Maximising the operational efficiency between programmes, taking in consideration the conflicting and overlapping operational demands to make the right decision for customers
- Ensure alignment between customer expectation and programme capacity to ensure a seamless e2e experience across operational functions.
- Management of changes to ensure customer is updated, alignment with Finance and the customer billing function.
- Define and agree quarterly Customer Baseline programmes (TIS, Small Cells) or End to End Delivery Programme (DAS, Private Networks) ensuring alignment with Field Deployment team
- End to end management of programme level milestones to achieve overall Programme timeline, budget management and risk mitigation to ensure programme milestones are achieved
- Accurate and timely reporting of Programme delivery and Programme forecasts to Customers’ Programme teams