Change Lead (Salesforce)Remote working6 monthsUp to £600/ dayOutside IR35
My client, a global technology organisation is looking for an experienced Change Lead to set up the change function and impact assessments for a customer. A Salesforce project, this Change Lead will champion change management and business readiness and instil this into the project teams. Main responsibilities
- To ensure the nature of and need for change is clearly understood, across all streams.
- To ensure the change being delivered by the programme is consistent and coherent with broader change agenda.
- To ensure coherent, realistic and appropriately resourced change plans, fully integrated into delivery planning across the programme.
- To be responsive to changing needs of the business and equip the team to be likewise.
- Evidence in embedding change within an organisation through training, workshops and communication strategies.
- Adoption, stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Change Management Coaching & Consultancy for internal & external customers.
- The ability to contribute and help shape the creation and communication of a vision for change.
- Experience of developing and delivering plans for change activities and ensuring they are integrated into the programme and other related change activities.
- The ability to analyse and make judgement calls on competing requirements, recommending courses of action to the Programme Board.
- Experience of working sensitively and proactively with employees experiencing change - emotional 'hearts and minds.
- CRM or Salesforce implementation experience is essential.