HRIS Business Analyst Remote working 3-month contract (view to extend) Outside IR35Up to £525/ day Context
My client, a large infrastructure services provider is looking for a HRIS Business Analyst. This person will be key contributor to the data, systems and reporting aspects of a major company reorganisation.
Utilising the HRIS (Oracle HCM Cloud) and Orgvue software to manage the end-to-end process of maintaining and modifying the target organisational design via a robust change control process and the recording of eventual mapping and selection activities - ensuring data is captured and maintained in Orgvue to the highest standard and working with the project stakeholders to provide the required reporting.
Working closely with the Finance / Benefit recognition workstream to provide the data and insights required to enable the reporting of cost / benefits of the programme.
Assisting the consultation team with the data they require to enact a seamless consultation process
Work closely with Workforce information manager and 3rd party system support team to reflect the new Org Design in the HRIS, including the creation of underlying reference data (new business units, departments and positions) and the movement of heads into their enduring roles in the new OD in line with the programme timelines.
Working with senior programme stakeholders to understand and fulfil any specific tactical data / reporting requirements.
Provide the programme team with status reporting in line with project reporting cadence, including weekly workstream updates around successes, challenges and risks. Deliverables
- Identify business challenges and opportunities to support stakeholders articulate their business needs.
- Elicit and analyse the requirements and data to support solution design, creating functional specifications and models.
- Develop a good understanding of processes and associated tools and resources throughout the business.
- Contribute to the development of new process through the analysis of relevant data and the construction of new solutions
- Identify and promote opportunities to continually improve the delivery of stakeholder requirements.
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation to support change to processes and business solutions.
- Help assure solution quality by supporting acceptance testing
- Experience in managing data and reporting workstreams for similar organisational design change projects - including the design and mapping / selection phases
- Strong presentation skills with confidence to communicate effectively at all levels, using data to tell stories and influence outcomes, strong user of MS Office products
- Experience in using OD software packages such as Orgvue or Workforce Modelling to support the design and implementation of organisational change
- Proactive, Independent and delivery focused, analyst who manages and meets commitments
- Experienced in HRIS configuration required to stand up a new organisation design
- Track record of working in fast-moving project environments with a good understanding of project dynamics and cadence