Senior Business AnalystRemote working7-month contractOutside IR35 Purpose
To understand the business and data challenges. Developing and maintaining improvements and solutions to support the business strategy. Context
Following a recent divestment, my client, a global telecoms organisation is now in a position to migrate the UK users to their systems and establish B2B working practices from their parent company. Processes have been developed by both organisations that recognise the interdependencies and touchpoints required.
This role will investigate and define the data flows and system integrations required to support the ongoing close relationship, identifying any process tweaks necessary along the way.
Key stakeholder groups across the organisation and include Engineers, CAD Designers, Estates Surveyors, Finance and Service Management teams.
This role is fully committed to remote working during this time so an ability and willingness to build relationships following limited introductions is essential.
Systems used by the stakeholder groups include Oracle EBS, Office 365, ServiceNow, Hyperion, StaadX, MS Tower and Siterra. A thorough understanding of the security landscape and challenges for B2B interworking is essential. Tech Expertise
- Experience with B2B operating models is essential and organisational divestment is highly desirable
- Systems and data understanding of Oracle EBS 12.1 particularly Financials, Projects, Property, Leases, Procurement, Supply Chain & Order management with the ability to generate MD50 documents in these areas. Ability to map and analyse data between different Chart of Account structures may be required
- Systems and data understanding of ServiceNow and ITIL service management principles
- Excellent stakeholder management with peers and senior managers
- Significant experience writing epics & user stories, use cases, interface specifications, processes and procedures
- Proactive, delivery focused analyst who manages and meets commitments
- Comfortable working with ambiguity to help define workstream scope, and to elicit and document detail as the project progresses
- Experience with dealing with conflicting priorities between different specialist groups within a fast-paced environment