Project Manager (Network infrastructure) Up to £60K 12 month fixed-term contractRemote working (HO based in Reading)
My client, a global Telecoms organisation is looking for a Project Manager as they are about to embark on a major transformation within their customer infrastructure area – which covers networks including 4G/ 5G and RAN to customers.
The PM will be needed to direct, implement and deliver business transformation projects ranging from standard to more complex projects from initiation through to completion in line with the Project Management Framework to meet the agreed budget, timescales and business specification. Role
- Define the tasks and resources required to deliver the project and produce a comprehensive project plan establishing project timelines, dependencies and critical paths.
- Identify and assign the project team members, both direct and virtual, required to deliver the project, agree allocation of activities and manage delivery throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage the project budget allocated.
- Identify 3rd party suppliers and ensure their standards of delivery, product specification and documentation are aligned to project requirements.
- Manage relationships and interactions across the project, providing regular progress reports and responding to feedback.
- Track progress against project deliverables and report progress to all stakeholders.
- Define the project scope, goals and deliverables and produce the Project Initiation Document.
- Makes prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks.
- Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people.
- Stakeholder Management - manages stakeholders effectively, identifying them systematically and considering levels of influence and needs, can work across multiple teams.
- Change Management - uses protocols to change the scope of projects and updates configuration documents as required.
- Experienced delivering network infrastructure projects (4G, 5G or RAN or similar).
- Workflow capability experience would be highly desired.