£70K - £80K
My client, a global Technology organisation is looking for a Programme Director as they are about to embark on a major transformation. Looking to replace the current resource management/ allocation process with an enterprise-class resource management capability impacting on people, process and technology across the organisation. Role
• Take responsibility for the successful management of a programme of workstreams or projects through to the achievement of the programme outcomes.
• Successfully lead, coach and motivate global stakeholders across EMEA.
• Balance competing demands as well as those of the senior stakeholders; able to multi-task in complex infrastructure, data and security environments.
• Works effectively with Head of Change/ Country Managers to help manage, motivate and direct all the outputs.
• Demonstrate internally/ externally the level of gravitas to be credible with senior technology SME stakeholders, being well-prepared and knowledgeable.
• The ability to present a balanced view of programme progress, highlighting risks and issues as well as positive progress.
• Understand the commercial viewpoint of the Programme, ensuring requests for change are properly submitted to address significant ‘scope creep’.
• Experienced in delivering programme turnaround and resetting a programme to deliver stated aims/outcomes. Requirements
• Experienced in successful programme delivery.
• High EQ and resilient, able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Global stakeholder management experience.
• Delivery focused, someone that can get involved into detail. • Someone that has been involved delivering a resourcing management/ allocation programme end to end would be highly desirable.
Please get in contact with Michael Elliott for more information.