Our client, a Financial Services Company based in the Midlands, is looking to take on a Business Analyst. The successful candidate will have previously have worked within the sector.
The purpose of this role is to understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes, capture, analyse and document requirements and support the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following as part of their role (this list is not exhaustive):
• Work collaboratively with other internal teams to understand business and customer needs
• Lead and participate in requirement capture workshops to define change requirements to the stakeholder
• Obtain appropriate management approvals to the required solution (in-line with risk framework)
• Produce quality documentation in line with department standards and ensure version control is in place
• Apply Business Analysis skills to capture end to end business requirements in order to establish quality business changes (both manual and automated processes)
• Work with the team to provide an easily understood business process to the end customer; taking into account their level of technical awareness
• Hold communication with customers and stakeholders at all stages of the process
• Seek out process improvements to reduce cost and failure demand, whilst improving controls and increasing service
Please apply online today if you have the relevant skills and experience for the role.