1 week ago
Staines 450 - 500 Contract
Job Reference: 001986_1573205040
Senior Business Solutions Analyst
Based in Staines
6 month contract - £450-500 day rate
Reporting into Lead Business Solutions Analyst/Solution Designer
An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst/Solutions Analyst to join an innovative business highly regarded organisation within the insurance market. Looking for a dynamic and confident individual, who has the resilience to work in an unpredictable environment where work levels can rapidly change.
Looking for a Business Analyst with experience in:
Extensive experience of working as a business or solutions analyst, developer, tester or similar project environment.
- No minimum formal qualification level.
- ISEB certification or equivalent.
- Extensive experience of working as a business or solutions analyst, developer, tester or similar project environment.
- Understanding and experience of Requirements Management.
- Experience of using MS Office and MS project
- Experience of a full project lifecycle
- Technical understanding and experience in two or more of the following technologies:
o MS Dynamics CRM
o Sitecore/content management
o Forgerock/identity management
o Care provisioning software
- Understanding of technology solutions and the processes supporting all business units.
- Manages own time and allocations, with enthusiasm, following the UKMU IT strategic direction.
- Gathering, analysis and management of business requirements.
- Translate requirements into solution options.
- Liaise across UKMU IT to develop solution through to delivery, including identifying and planning delivery activities.
- Provide functional and technical guidance.
- Develop and update system/solution/process documentation associated with the solution delivery.
- Work with colleagues to develop the IT strategy and supporting architecture.
- Define and document relevant designs.
- Ensure solutions designs are aligned with appropriate policies, rules, standards.
- Maintain the big picture perspective in the implementation of individual projects.
- Create Integration technical specification documents for the integration team.
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues.
- Oversee any technical issues and deviation from agreed requirements and design and get approval from the appropriate governance/design bodies.
- Perform technical checkpoints with technical lead to ensure adequate Quality Assurance.
- Be a part of the build notification emails - to oversee issues/ warnings.
- Provide input to and sign off the output from technical Proof of Concept related to the implementation of new features.
- Review estimates at Sprint planning sessions.
- Review and approve estimates for any Change Requests identified during the project.
- Maintain relevant documentation.
- Challenge processes and behaviours to drive the adoption of lean processes.
- Be enthusiastic, proactive and support the strategic direction of UKMU IT.
If you are interested in hearing more and have the necessary skills and experience, apply here for immediate consideration.