Transformation Programme Director.
|Rate information||£800 - £900 per day|
Our client, an infrastructure services provider is recruiting a Transformation Programme Director on a 6-12-month contract basis.
The purpose of the role is to consultant with a broad portfolio of their clients on complex programmes that will involve; more than one service line being provided, multiple end users (10,000+), new technologies such as cloud / O365, a challenging commercial model, C level sponsors as well as multiple vendors in an eco-system.
The successful incumbent will need to have:
- Experience of being a service manager or leading an account while managing change and run services
- Leadership skills and experience of multi-disciplined programme delivery teams of over 100 people
- Experience of leading and negotiation commercial and contractual constructs including Service Contracts & Schedules.
- Management of complex project budgets of at least £5-10m per annum including forecast, actuals, change control and commercial negotiation with customers
- Leadership of new technology or business change programmes where they have been a 'first' for the customer
- Been involved in pre-sales and delivery and ideally right through from pre-sales to completion of programmes
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.