Training Lead - Oracle CRM.
|Rate information||£400 - £500 per day|
One of the UK's leading Utility providers is looking to successfully implement a new CRM solution and as such they are looking to ensure it's success by looking to bring on board a Training Lead to ensure 100% adoption of the new solution.
As such the Training Lead will be supporting the Change Manager to deliver a number of the following responsibilities:
* Ensure detailed Training Needs Analysis meets business needs
* Ensure the education and training plan meets business and end user needs
* Design learning solutions to maximise individual learning aligned to Networks Learning and Development strategy
* Produce targeted learning materials, workshops and interventions for system and process training
* Conduct Train the Trainer sessions with Super Users to ensure readiness for delivery of End User training
* Identify and train any additional resources required for training delivery
* Manage scheduling, facilities and logistics for the delivery of training
* Support the delivery of all end user learning solutions to ensure their effectiveness, relevance and delivery of results
* Lead learning evaluation as a key input into readiness for go live
* Complete key gate deliverable documentation for review and formal sign off
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a pivotal programme for the organisation which will impact a significant amount of employees. The programme also is at blueprint stage which means you will be part of defining the journey of the training process, so an opportunity to see the project through from cradle to grave.
If you have a demonstrable Training background, and ideally delivering training on an oracle suite of products (Oracle Service Cloud) this would be advantageous.
If you are available immediately and demonstrate the above experience, please send through your CV for an immediate response
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.