Smart Metering Operational Excellence Consultant.
|Rate information||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
One of the UK's leading Utility providers is currently looking to secure the services of a talented individual to come in and operate as an Operational Excellence Practitioners.
This role will be supporting Head of Operational Excellence and your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Manage relationships directly with Senior Managers/Operational Managers within Smart Metering
- Work as part of a team to deliver a large portfolio of process improvement initiatives geared around: Smart Metering, Effective Operational Management, Complaints Root Cause Analysis and Failure Demand Reduction
- Run workshops/coaching senior managers on Huddle Management/Visual Management tools/Best practise
- Deliver ROI targets/generating cost savings/benefits - up to £1 million per year
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate an ability or a track-record of:
- Strong Data/Analytical/Insight experience, ability to disseminate different types of data and extrapolating findings/trends from the data to drive process improvement
- Working within a complex field-based or contact centre operational environment, driving benefits/savings which impact the bottom line
- Lean/Six Sigma professional qualifications or a comparable qualification
- Working within Utilities or an organisation where you have contact centre or a disparate workforce
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team which truly adds value to operations and senior management as well as developing a team of operational excellence practitioners.
If you feel your experience aligns with the aforementioned requirements then please send through your CV for immediate consideration.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.