Senior Technical Business Analyst - 8411296.
|Rate information||£475 - £500 per day|
My client, a global media-publishing company, is currently recruiting a Senior Technical Business Analyst for a 6 month contract.
Responsible for activities involving the formulation of network solutions, scope and objectives, analysing and evaluating existing and/or proposed solution.
Conducting capacity reviews, prepares time and cost estimates, crafts impact assessments, and business case.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Generate Project Impact Assessments and Technology Business Cases for property projects by: eliciting requirements/project scope using interviews with business stakeholders, analysis, research, working with technology SME's, etc.
* Uncover needs that business stakeholders would not be able to articulate on their own
* Cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, business sponsors, Project Managers, Technology SMEs, Management
* Present completed Impact Assessments and Business Case to Technology subject matter experts (SMEs) and to business stakeholders for their acceptance
* Prepare IRB documents for project funding review and approval
* Own the Impact Assessments and Technology Business Cases until project is approved and moves into Delivery stage; including being the SME of these documents
* Articulate and communicate information effectively to audiences in a clear and easy-to-understand manner
* Coordinate with technology subject matter experts (SMEs) and stakeholders to capture key solution features and capabilities for solution design
* Identify opportunities and make recommendation for process improvements
* Ability to translate business requirements into complete technical information and then into easily understandable language/documentation
* Excellent business and technical writing skills
* Strong project management skills with high level of attention to detail and follow-through
* Excellent verbal communication skills; ability to take into account audience while communicating with stakeholders and project team members
* Ability to handle simultaneous assignments, work under pressure, set priorities and meet
* Self-motivated and ability to handle simultaneous assignments, set priorities and consistently meets deadlines; will seek out and engage the individuals necessary to achieve clarity and develop effective solutions
* Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
* Employs a collaborative, team-oriented approach; can work independently
* Must be able to work flexible hours as required
* Proficient with Google Suite and MS Office Suite
* Bachelor's degree majoring in Business, Information Systems, or a related field.
* Strong experience as a Business Analyst with business case/benefits case development expertise, technical requirements gathering
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.