Senior Project Manager.
|Industry||Transport and Rail|
|Rate information||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
Senior Project Manager / Portfolio Manager
My client are Europe's largest transport provider and a well-known public transport company in the UK. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager / Portfolio Manager to manage projects within the North West region of the UK.
Purpose of the role:
To manage a diverse portfolio of projects from contactless payments to new lean engineering processes in depots.
- Taking a hands-on approach to a selection of projects within the portfolio.
- Take a strategic viewpoint across the portfolio to prioritise projects that need immediate attention.
- Work closely alongside the Transformation Director and The North West Regional Director to ensure successful project delivery.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong organisation skills.
- Proven ability to manage a diverse group of stakeholders from operational to c-suite staff.
- Must have demonstrable experience delivering multiple concurrent projects
If you meet the above criteria, please apply.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.