Senior Change Consultant.
|Rate information||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
My client, a global Information Services business, is looking for a Senior Change Consultant to drive change within partner clients by engaging them in insight in order to help them become more customer focused.
To ensure that changes to their people, processes and tools are well planned, involve the right stakeholders, are effectively trained and ultimately fully adopted into their ways of working.
* Work with internal teams and clients on projects requiring people, process or system change ensuring a strong change plan with execution all the way through to benefits realisation.
* Enable client facing teams to lead sustained change with their clients by providing training and coaching.
* Work closely with the Education team to ensure training content is fit for purpose.
* Understand and help to develop change tools and methods in order to be credible with clients and as effective as possible in enabling change.
* Work closely with the solutions and commercial teams on solutions / process deployment planning and execution.
* Work closely with the client to help land and embed new customer insight tools through upskilling, process redesign, communications and general engagement and stakeholder management activities.
* Provide visibility and effective status communications to the relevant internal teams of change projects and ensure any changes required to 'ways of working' are flagged and resolved.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.