Senior Change Communications.
|Rate information||£40000 - £48500 per annum + Benefits|
My client, a global Information Services business, is looking for a Senior Change Communications Executive. This role will advise, support and deliver effective change communications strategies and programs.
* Lead or support the planning and execution of communications for major business change programmes and projects as required.
* Plan and produce market or program-level internal events as necessary.
* Ensure regular and effective communications are provided to all employees on the vision, objectives and progress. Keep employees informed of important news and information within and outside the business.
* Develop, produce and maintain communications materials which capture key strategic messages and ensure effective and consistent cascades of these messages.
* Work with and advise managers on the best way to communicate information, and where relevant, support senior leaders with speaking opportunities as well as input into key company presentations.
* Write, edit and deliver innovative and consistent information and content delivering the right messages to internal teams using best practice techniques. This will include articles, presentations and other relevant marketing materials such as videos and infographics.
* Drive and champion global communications and brand consistency.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.