Salesforce Business Analyst.
|Industry||Real Estate and Property|
|Rate information||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst role recognises the requirement to manage end to end delivery of CRM solutions to a variety of organisations.
As a Business Analyst / System Administrator, you will be responsible for taking ownership of the existing Salesforce platform to become the go to person for anything that relates to solution updates and new requirements. You will be closely working with the current EMEA users (mainly France, Belgium, and the UK) to identify areas of improvement and with the existing Salesforce team to get the knowledge transfer. You will be responsible for making sure that all changes are aligned with Salesforce good practices and industry standards.
You will also be working on the EMEA Connect initiative which is aiming at building a central repository across multiple orgs. and multiple countries. Colliers International is planning to build a central Datawarehouse using Salesforce to consolidate the data and to build a reporting layer on top of it. As a Business Analyst, you will be working on the design of the solution and making sure that the information needed is provided on time in a relevant manner. To achieve this goal, you will have to liaise with the business stakeholders to define user stories and play an important role in testing the functionalities that will be delivered by our partner.
Finally, you will be helping with the implementation of Salesforce in additional markets such as Norway, Ireland, Spain and other countries in Europe.
The person we want to join our team needs to be a self-starter, a dynamic and enthusiastic person that thrive in matrix organisational structure where stakeholder's management is an important part of getting the job done. In terms of soft skills, we expect the person to be a good communicator and a strong team player.
- Obtaining business requirements to support the projects
- Working with the implementation partner to deliver the solution defined by the business
- Configuring the platform to optimise existing processes
- Documenting existing business processes to better understand the opportunities for improvement
- Establishing a framework to engage with key business leaders to understand their strategic requirements
- Providing advice and direction to business leaders
Qualifications and experience
- Mandatory - 2 to 3 years Salesforce experience as a Business Analyst or/and an Administrator
- Mandatory - Salesforce Administrator certification (ADM 201)
- Desirable - 3 years or more in a Professional Services organisation
- Good customer facing and commercial skills
- Good understanding of Project Management life-cycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain technology to non-technical people
- Strong track record in setting and managing customer expectations
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.