Project Planner - Hospitality and Leisure.
|Industry||Hospitality and Catering|
|Rate information||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
My client are a well-known international Hospitality business. They are currently going through a range of IT Programmes designed to improve customer and employee experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the Hospitality/Leisure industry.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Problem solving, analytical and organisational skills.
- Putting together the Project Plans in conjunction with Project Teams.
- Managing the project dependencies and interdependencies.
- Putting together Project tracking reports to enable Project teams to know where they are in the planning process.
- Producing project plans and ensuring that that Project teams are adhering to them, giving them status updates, monitoring project plans which are Amber/Red or high risk and reporting that upwards to Programme Manager.
- Ensuring that that Projects Plans are performing against Baseline performance and notifying the Programme Manager of any Plans falling below baseline performance.
- Managing the resource plan from a demand and supplier perspective i.e what resource do we have against what project, what plans are under-resourced, where can we shift resource from one project to another, what programmes need contingent resource, or SME, third party etc.
- Monitoring the RAID and RAG logs for under performance.
If you meet the above requirements please respond to the advert.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.