Project Manager (Business).
|Rate information||£50000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance, pension, bonus|
My client, a growing Telecoms company, is recruiting a Project Manager that will sit on a variety of business-focused projects across several organisational units.
- Ensuring the project is managed according to existing governance structure
- Gathering and understanding user requirements
- Developing a business case
- Liaising with user groups, agreeing to acceptance and success criteria and obtaining sign off from the project's governance bodies
- Management of the project's scope and budget
- Delivery of training and communication plans
Experience and Skills:
- Business facing and recently have worked on Business focussed projects (although a good understanding of IT is useful)
- Hands-on and able to take on business analysis work as well as project delivery and have experience of this across a variety of functional areas
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Demonstrable Project Management experience, the experience of delivering end to end projects
- Adhere to the values of the company. Dynamic, committed, focused and lead by example
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.