|Rate information||£450 - £550 per day|
My client, Telecommunications Company, is currently recruiting a Project Manager as part of a new and growing project practice team, based in London.
The role could be deployed into different areas of the business, key to ensure delivery across business, people, technology and process, ensuring they are aligned.
Due to nature of the project(s), the client has specified they have a strong preference to have recent experience operating within telecoms.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure the project is correctly structured with an overall plan and artefacts as defined by the business (delivery)
- To forecast and manage delivery against a documented activity and financial plan
- To define, mobilise and execute work packages in line with the security plan using internal resources or third party suppliers
- To ensure the company security risk register is updated with the latest status of delivery across the organisation
- To manage project boards ensuring decisions are communicated to and ratified by the appropriate governance forums
- Knowledge of external market(s)
- Internal company knowledge (policies, procedures, strategies)
- Skilled in aligning technical and process changes
- Demonstrable track record of delivery across company initiatives
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.