|Job Ref||DC Programme Manager|
|Location||England,London,North West London|
|Industry||Real Estate and Property|
|Rate information||£70000 - £75000 per annum|
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a global programme within a market-leading company. Previous experience with Salesforce is not required, but the role offers candidates the chance to gain experience with this software. The Programme Manager will be the driver behind the programme, including a hands-on approach with setting up and delivering projects, managing a small team of contractors, and ensuring delivery of a portfolio of projects.
- Provide direction and management to project managers to ensure timescales and deliverables remain to plan
- Drive efficiencies in project planning, estimating, monitoring and controlling tools and techniques
- Manage the risk and issue management processes
- Drive programme improvement and efficiency through implementation of best practice and new and emerging techniques and strategies
- Manage relationships with senior management, suppliers and stakeholders to drive programme outcomes
- Apply project management methodologies and approaches
- Apply critical thinking techniques to analyse situations and lead the team in problem solving
- Experience as a Programme / Senior Project Manager
- Understanding of delivering business and IT change programmes
- Ability to work under pressure and successfully prioritise for self and others
- Demonstrate good communication skills and ability to manage senior stakeholders
If you feel the above description aligns well to your experience, please send in your CV as soon as possible.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.