|Rate information||car allowance, pension, bonus|
My client, a growing telecoms company, is looking to hire a Programme Manager to join their team on a permanent basis to help deliver a number of major programmes as part of a strategic business transformation Programme.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation and review of global business & IT programmes in line with agreed deliverables, ensuring that the business meets its strategic long-term goals.
It is an essential requirement from the client that you have recent experience working for a Telecoms company as a Programme or Transformation Manager. Individuals that have worked within the Technology and Media industries will also be considered.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working at a senior level within the group to help shape and deliver the overarching business transformation programmes being implemented from their initial phase right through to delivery and completion.
- Build and manage a comprehensive programme management structure consisting of milestones, detailed deliverables, resource estimates, and schedules for each major phase of a project.
- Ensuring that all business and IT-led changes are implemented successfully within the company.
- Working closely with the PMO to provide regular management and clarity for the reporting on the status of the portfolio.
Key experience required:
- Experience working in global programme management on large-scale business transformation programmes.
- Comprehensive understanding of business and culture change approaches, as well as effective programme management experience.
- Recent experience working for a Technology/Media/Telecom company.
If you are looking for your next opportunity and feel this role matches your experience and preferences, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.