Process Improvement Consultant - SAP Hybris.
|Rate information||£500 - £575 per day|
My client, a leading IT services organisation, are looking for a tenacious, results driven and fast paced leader with a strong IT transformation pedigree to lead the end-end process design for a large scale eCommerce transformation programme (multi-department /supplier).
The role will involve working with a range of industry experts and SMEs to build efficient end-end processes for a new eCommerce solution, including the alignments to a number of parallel transformation programmes. Will establish the process excellence practices that underpin the critical areas of the end-end process that can be embedded into the future organisation. Therefore, a strong pedigree of process implementation and implementing continuous improvement cultures is essential.
- eCommerce (SAP Hybris), Order Management and Tracking implementation experience - desirable
- Strong financial acumen and management
- Confronts issues openly and quickly; manages to a swift and effective resolution
- Effectively communicates relevant project/practice information to stakeholders and peers
- Very strong IT background and understanding - 5-10 years
- 5-10 years' experience in leadership positions
- Excellent team working skills and behaviours
- Driven significant programme / project results
- Qualified (and demonstrates successful usage) in Project and Programme Management (Prince, MSP, APM) - desirable
- Qualified (and demonstrates successful usage) in Process Improvement / Business Improvement (Six / Lean Sigma, BPM)
- Work with multiple SMEs to manage alignment between company processes and business objectives so as to optimise business performance.
- Coordinate with process owners and technology owners to define technology requirements to support company process strategy and deployment.
- Communicate with stakeholders and product owner to assist in developing effective process vision, process strategy and process maturation.
- Develop and maintain process development and optimisation programmes (embedding continuous improvement into the DNA of the new organisation).
- Maintain and update documentation of process overviews, details and process flows.
- Make process design and development recommendations to standardise, improve, or redesign processes to meet business needs.
- Research and resolve issues identified in the processes and systems of the organisation.
- Design and implement new process in order to improve service delivery and client relationship and to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Act as main point-of-contact for customers and internal teams in addressing process-related enquiries.
- Maintain process operational conformance to established quality standards, regulatory & contractual requirements.
If you are interested in this role and you feel it aligns with your preferences, please do not hesitate to apply.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.