PLM Process Analyst.
|Rate information||£550 - £600 per day|
My client are a well-known high street retailer going through a significant period of transformation. As part of the wider scope, they are currently implementing a new Product Lifecycle Management tool on an international scale. The programme will support other transformation and change initiatives within the Offer and Supply Chain organisation.
As such, they are looking to bring in a PLM Process Analyst to ensure the PLM capabilities are designed to support the to-be process. This is a key role within the programme and the right candidate will need to be able to build strong relationships with business Subject Matter Experts to understand business context and issues and how PLM can support improvement.
The analyst will be responsible for PLM processes and will coordinate a network of SMEs
- Define the to-be process (level 3 and 4) and Business rules with the Subject Matter Experts
- Facilitates to-be process PLM workshops and formalises process and business rules including best practices
- Links with master data team to align with data flows across business areas
- Provides process related requirements into the solution design
- Supports the programme from the business perspective
- Manage delivery of business activities which drive the solution design
- Provides requirements to the business analysts,
- Captures and manages change impacts (gap between as-is and to-be process) and provide them to the change stream
- Strong experience working with Visio and Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous PLM process experience within either the Retail, fashion or FMCG sector.
- Ideally experience working on an IT implementation project.
- Ideally experience working with FlexPLM
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the role, please apply.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.