Operational Excellence Practitioner (Lean).
One of the UK's leading Utility providers is currently looking to secure the services of a talented Operational Excellence Practitioner, to come in and work with operations managers within Smart Metering, Contact Centres, and Field Operations.
The idea of the role is to to:
- Scope, analyse, solution design, plan, pilot and implement and lead small and medium work-streams
- Facilitate workshops and tracking benefits realisation
- Promote a culture of Continuous Improvement
Additionally some of your core responsibilities will be:
- Scoping and mobilising Operational Excellence interventions
- Intervention delivery and oversight
- Benefits Management
- Building Operational Excellence capability
To be considered for this role you will come from a:
- Lean and Operational Excellence background - process and value stream mapping
- Background of delivering and facilitating and supporting Lean workshops with operational staff and managers
- Utilities or equivalent industry sector where you are dealing with a disparate work force or customer experience/contact centre environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to develop further their operational excellence as well as process improvement career within a large complex environment where you can deliver genuine benefits to the bottom line.
If you feel your experience aligns with the above then please send through your CV ASAP.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.