Lead Business Analyst - CRM / Sales.
|Rate information||£450 - £550 per day|
My client, a multinational leading consumer electronics company, is looking to hire an experienced Lead Business Analyst to work within a global CRM programme. The suitable individual will be supporting the regional programme lead by leading parts of an end-to-end iterative delivery cycle on behalf of each region, working alongside an overall worldwide program management function to focus on successful user adoption and engagement within the programme.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead, manage and steer key components of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for the program - key deliverables would include; planning & business resourcing; test case definition, testing execution, defect management & prioritisation, status reporting, training and user engagement workshops
- Work on maintaining the existing programmes change management plan, with a particular focus on end-user training planning, content & delivery
- Frequently lead technical discussions where relevant related to business process, functionality, integration, reporting requirements and in particular, testing, cutover and change as the new CRM is rolled out regionally.
- Participate in the continual development and process alignment of the companies sales and marketing function.
- Continually assist in the definition & review of business requirements & business process design, ensuring clarity and establishing expectations for services requested with both the business and IT delivery teams.
Key experience required:
- Experience in one or many CRM packaged solutions (SAP CRM, SFDC, Sugar for example) or in-house custom sales tools. In particular, an understanding of the components and considerations required when building corporate systems and working with CRM solutions (e.g. key architecture components, integration, security, scalability, usability etc.) with a key focus on user adoption, training and workshops as it's rolled out regionally.
- Demonstrable experience of defining business processes within a sales environment is required. In particular, a sales pipeline process (Lead to Order), ideally with a B2B focus.
- Coaching and training experience - allowing for successful user adoption with different user groups.
- Knowledge and experience of having been involved in system related project delivery
- The ability to present and work on the "softer" side of business readiness / training, with different business functions and groups, with experience in defining, implementing and managing change into the business in terms of new solutions and/or processes.
- The ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in a matrix organisation and be able to demonstrate experience of successful project delivery in such an environment.
This role will be requiring someone to start within the next month and so if you are either immediately avaliable or soon to start a new contract position, please do not hesitate to get in touch and I will follow up shortly.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.