IT Project Manager.
|Industry||Travel and Tourism|
|Rate information||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
My client is a well-known Travel business with an international presence based in the Hertfordshire area. They are a leader in their market and are currently going through a broad change agenda. As such are looking to add a permanent IT PM to deliver a range of projects.
The Portfolio Management team has successfully delivered IT programmes and projects over the past 2 years which have consistently improved customer experiences and will continue to provide a fantastic service across there travel brands. The focus on Analytics and Business Intelligence portfolio for this role will include Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence technology implementation.
They are looking for IT Project Managers who can turn their hand to a range of different types of IT projects.
Key experience requirements:
- End to end Project Management
- Strong, practical project management experience ideally on small, medium and large-scale projects
- Excellent 3rd Party / Supplier Management skills.
- Ability to matrix-manage a project delivery team that is cross functional: Service Delivery, Security, Architecture, Engineering, Quality, Solution Design and Commercial teams.
- Ability to communicate simply and clearly the features and benefits of selected BI and Analytics technologies.
- Stakeholder management skills in a (business) technically complex environment. Able to be proactive and manage projects and situations independently and have strong conflict management skills
If you meet the above requirements, then please apply to the advert.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.