HR Business Enablement Spcialist.
|Location||England,London,City of London|
|Industry||Real Estate and Property|
|Rate information||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
My client, a global commercial Real Estate company, are looking for an HR Business Enablement Specialist to join the EMEA HR Operations team. The job holder will play a key role in the set-up of a world class HR Administration Services Centre in London. The SSC will provide service delivery for our UK & Ireland business which supports an employee population of over 11,000.
Job Purpose: This role will initially be responsible for developing the overall Governance and Quality Assurance Framework for the HR SSC, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement. In addition, the role holder will provide support with the set-up of the HR Portal and Case Management tool.
- Design and build the governance framework for the HR SSC, ensuring alignment to the needs of the business and the HR function, as well as internal and external audit.
- Design and build the service delivery framework, including escalation matrix for the HRSSC for managing complex queries, issues/complaints.
- Design and build the HR SSC Quality Assurance framework, focused on quality monitoring protocols, e.g. call monitoring, auditing HR cases, and data entry.
- Design and build a robust framework to monitor, plan and continuously improve the operation.
- Design and build the risk and controls framework for the HR SSC processes, ensuring appropriate controls are in place to limit losses and reduce risk in HR and payroll operations.
- Collate details of existing risks and controls in place for HR administration processes and analyse whether these are still required in the future organisation.
- Collate details of current audit reports/processes and analyse whether these are required in the future organisation.
- Collate findings from previous years' audit reports and analyse whether there is any action is required or considerations for future processes.
- Design and build dashboards and HR SSC performance reports to share with the HR SSC Managers and other key stakeholders.
HR Portal and Case Management:
- Support the design and development of the HR Portal and HR Case Management System.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience through interaction with the HR Portal and HR Case Management system.
- Identify opportunities to leverage the potential of the HR portal and case management tool, including reporting.
- Provide input to the design and development of the knowledge base, to support HR Administrators and customers with Tier 0 enquiries.
- Build end user guides for the use of the HR Portal and Case Management tool, as well as HR SSC operating principles for the system usage.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with the Business Enablement Team, HR SSC project team, HRIS, and the wider HR function.
- Provide status reporting on actions and deliverables within the Process Workstream, highlighting any risks, issues or blockers
- Be an advocate for the centralised HR Shared Services team with colleagues and user groups
- Experience developing governance frameworks, risks and control protocols, and quality assurance procedures
- Good working knowledge of HR business processes essential
- Ideally has experience working in an HR Shared Services team/HR Shared Services set up
- Technical experience with HR portal and HR case management systems is highly desirable
- Project Management experience desirable
- Identifies and communicates opportunities to improve the way that work is done
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively ensuring all deadlines are met
- Strong team skills, collaborating with, and supporting colleagues
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong partnership with stakeholder
- Pro-active approach with a 'can-do' attitude
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.