Foreign exchange Project Manager.
|Rate information||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a financial client within central London. They are seeking a project manager or a permanent position.;
The successful candidate should possess:
- Strong analytical, technical, problem solving and managerial skills.
- Experience in financial services, specifically payments, banking integrations, card issuing, acquiring, compliance and Foreign Exchange Trading.
- Experience that covers the full project management processes, principles and SDLC.
- Experience working within an agile environment.
- Responsible for project and programme management to deliver change aligned to the strategic goals of the organisation through delivery of in house developed bespoke applications.
- Manage international teams to implement enterprise change at a group level across the globe.
- Manage programmes for the build and implementation of bespoke, in-house platforms.
- Responsible for simultaneously managing multiple projects at any one time.
- Translate corporate strategy into deliverable products.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.