Digital Business Analyst.
|Location||England,London,City of London|
|Rate information||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Full Package|
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a digital SME with a challenger bank based in central London. The client is looking for a digital SME to join them and take on a business analyst role within the next month.
- Ensure the company business objectives, and digital strategy, are aligned when planning and delivering projects
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
- Acts as a liaison between all departments that are intrinsic in digital strategy
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements
- Analyses the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users
- Tracks and fully documents changes of functional and business specifications
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driven changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes
- Previous experience working within a change function is essential
Assists with detailed procedures for permanent records and for use in training, plus also providing technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching business and technical staff
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.