Data Migration Project Manager.
|Industry||Hospitality and Catering|
|Rate information||£500 - £520 per day|
My client are a well-known Hospitality business based in London. As part of a broader HR Programme they are undergoing the implementation of a new solution. As part of the programme, they are looking for a Data Migration Project Manager to run the migration workstream.
Purpose of role:
To lead on the data cleansing, migration and overall data strategy for the new solution.
Identifying the data migration impact of all proposed changes
- Reviewing gaps and proposing a solution for data migration during the solution design phase including addressing gaps for missing or archive data
- Produce approval for the data migration strategy and plan for the implementation
- Oversee and ensure the production of a mapping matrix for all data
- Reviewing as is data quality and putting in place plans to address any required data quality improvements
- Oversee and ensure the building of intermediate database creation scripts
- Contribute to the project plans relating to the Data Migration processes to be adopted.
- Raise as identified and risks and issues and manage those assigned to the Data Migration area
- Work with legacy system suppliers to support the data migration processes.
- Work with all areas of the business IT, HR, Payroll etc
- Work closely with Supplier / vendor to produce joined up data migration plans
The Ideal Candidate:
Required skills and experience must include:
- Proven management of very high volume data migration projects
- Ideally experience in large Oracle eBusiness Suite HR/Payroll data migration projects
- Experience of working in a complex organisation
- Full data migration lifecycle experience i.e. from current data analysis, cleanse, validation, extraction, transforming, load and post load validation
- Strong Stakeholder management skills and ability to influence
Please apply if you meet the above criteria.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.