Data Business Analyst.
|Rate information||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
My client, a retail bank, is searching for a business analyst to perform all things data. This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering between £60-65k depending on experience. This is a London based role.
The successful candidate will have over 7 years business analyst experience working within banking, (preferably retail banking) with solid knowledge of market and credit risk and economic capital management measurement techniques and experience in data warehouses and/or data modelling techniques.
- Aid the review, assessment, and development of business processes and corresponding change and system requirements
- Focus on the effective use of people and technology resources. Functioning in a liaison capacity with business area representatives and suppliers, combine business-planning expertise to analyse and translate departments' business requirements into system deployments and/or business process changes
- Act as a change agent to facilitate effective deployments/modifications to current practices and supporting of UAT
- Support the Bank's Reporting Platform and the continuous improvement of the Bank's data-integrity and improved efficiency for reporting
- Provides support of the Bank's strategic risk and treasury front office systems which are operationally critical
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts and consultants in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure the department's optimal operational performance
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements
- Analyses the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users
- Tracks and fully documents changes of functional and business specifications
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driven changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes
- Assists in developing an overall change management strategy for the Bank
- Coordinates and participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality
- Assists with detailed procedures for permanent records and for use in training, plus also providing technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching business and technical staff
- Solid knowledge of market and credit risk and economic capital management measurement techniques with experience in data warehouses and/or data modelling techniques.
- Relevant breadth of experience in business process analysis, significant computer system implementations, change management, group facilitation, and/or analytical or research studies.
- Delivering change under pressure in complex environments
- Delivering business cases including definition and appraisals of options and their financial/change implications
- Solid experience in lending, banking or financial services industry and familiarity with the supporting systems.
- Experience with managing outsourced development
- Excellent interpersonal & written communication skills. Ability to present ideas in business friendly language
- Ability to drive multiple parties & suppliers to deliver defined project document deliverables e.g. requirements, specifications UAT plans
If you are interested and have relevant experience, please get in touch:
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.