|Location||England,London,City of London|
|Rate information||£30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus|
Deltra Group, a fast-growing recruitment company in the City of London, that specialise in change and transformation is recruiting a Data Analyst to join their team. We're a team of 26 based near Monument tube station and London Bridge.
We are a high performing fast paced and commercial business that value data and the benefits we can get from using it. We are also a very genuine and down to earth team that value honesty and integrity in the work place.
The data analytics function was first set up in July 2017 to hep the business understand and use data better in order to enhance business performance. A lot of ground work has been done in cleansing the data and setting up automated reports and dashboards to convert the data into business insight.
The current incumbent is relocating abroad which is why this role is being recruited. The main responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the quality of candidate and client data in their CRM system,
- Developing BI and MI reports and dashboards,
- Using these reports to advise on different areas of the business, from consultant activity targets to bids for clients.
The successful incumbent will:
- Have an analytical mind-set. Must be able to pull insights and conclusions from a large amount of facts and figures.
- Be a good communicator. You must be able to speak to different areas of the business to determine how analysis can be used to help them, and then communicate those benefits in a clear and non-technical way.
- Understand the mindset of a sales person and know how to best present information to them to help our consultants achieve their goals
- Have strong attention to detail. You must be able to identify any issues with your code but also advise others on how to use the systems in the correct way.
- Have a background in mathematics/statistics. You must be able to apply basic statistical techniques to a dataset.
- Have a background in a recruitment or a sales environment.
- SQL Server
- MS Dynamics 365
- Recruitment background
- Advanced MS Excel - VBA and Pivot tables.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.