|Rate information||£62000 - £72000 per annum + Benefits|
Our client, a global Information Services provider, is recruiting a Change Manager to support a range of change and transformation programmes and to help create and improve the change framework.
As a Change Manager, reporting to the Transformation Lead, your role will be to partner with business leaders and/or clients to support and deliver change and transformation programmes across the business and with their clients.
To successfully embed best practice change management methodologies to create a 'change-ready' culture of continuous improvement.
- Support the business and/or clients to identify their change/transformation needs.
- Develop and deliver change / transformation road-maps and plans and use them to manage stakeholders expectations.
- Support the business and/or clients to capture and define a future state across people, process and systems and to identify the required change strategy and activities.
- Ensure change / transformation programmes are coordinated and connected with corporate strategies and desired benefits.
- Partner with the business and/or clients to assess business change readiness and understand scale and impacts of change, so that risks in the transition from current to future state can be mitigated.
- Take accountability for the change activities within a business area or programme. Example change activities include developing a case for change, stakeholder assessments, training needs analysis, comms and engagement plans, keeping the relevant HR & Comms community updated.
- Monitor transformation / change activities during delivery to ensure an optimum approach for managing the volume and pace of change is being applied.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of change interventions and recommend changes to the approach during delivery, particularly focused on hearts and minds as needed. Also support coaching of line managers to ensure client continuity and team leadership.
- Support embedding a "change-ready" culture through the development, maintenance and consistent application of best practice change methodologies.
- Be active within the change community, supporting the development of a scalable approach for the delivery of operational excellence and enhancing the maturity of processes across the organisation. Provide thought leadership on change management and operational excellence, using external and internal reference sources.
- Ensure relevant stakeholders globally adhere to the change approach, capabilities, tools and techniques.
- Ensure that changes are sustained - utilise benefits management and tracking to ensure the desired benefits are being realised.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.