Change Manager .
A leading Utility organisation based in and around the South coast are looking to secure a talented Change Manager to support an enterprise wide technology deployment programme.
The fundamental duties of the role will be to provide support in terms of delivering the following:
* Change impact assessment of a industry wide technology deployment
* Documenting benefits and tracking them and articulating these benefits to to the programme board and Change Lead
* Tactical input into communication plans and strategy
* Ensuring that there is a clear engagement strategy to end-users, as well as operational teams
This role will require an individual who has:
* A track-record and understanding of delivering change in the context of an ERP or Organisational wide technology programme
* Been involved in putting together change impact assessments as well as documenting change benefits
* A track-record of implementing change impacting people and process
* Strong stakeholder management skills across both across operational, senior stakeholders as well as SI's and delivery partners
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is comfortable being involved in the tactical elements of delivering a change road-map and you will have come from a Utilities/Telcos/Consumer lead industry background.
If you are comfortable with an initial three month contract on the South Coast for a pretty quick turnaround then please apply online for an immediate response.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.