Change Comms Manager .
|Rate information||£400 - £525 per annum|
My client, a global media company, is recruiting a contract Change Comms Manager as part of a large Transformation programme relating to finance, procurement and supply chain solutions.
The role will be responsible for:
- Planning, developing and delivering global and some local internal and external Wave-specific communication activities, following the Program Communication approach
- Ensuring all internal and external communications and content are consistent with the program's overarching narrative, tone, messaging and visual identity
- Ensuring all local internal and external communications and content are consistent with the program's overarching narrative, tone, messaging and visual identity.
- Measuring the effectiveness of communication and key stakeholder engagement activities, and reporting on this, as needed
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite (in particular, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Experience in content management systems, including - ideally - Jive-n.
- Strong experience of delivering communications for large-scale change programs, ideally with the introduction of new technology.
- Experience of working in a global, matrix environment.
- Working with a number of stakeholders: externally, internally and internationally.
- Working as part of a global team and thinking globally.
- Working with a global customer base and different cultures.
- Building internal confidence in the changes being brought by the program.
- Ensuring appropriate level of business ownership and engagement with the program.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.