Business Analyst/Pre-sales consultant.
|Rate information||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
The Business Analyst/Pre-sales consultant is a senior role with strong Pre-sales, Business Analysis and Project Management skills, and responsible for designing and overseeing the delivery of technical solutions within sales cycle. This is a consultative role working closely with the Sales and the internal technical solution owners and driving the technical solution to meet business requirements in the pre-sales opportunity.
- Work with sales team and potential customers to understand their business and define and offer the most appropriate solution by using standard solution
- Participate in sales demos and discussions and respond to Request For Information/Request For Proposals and Best And Final Offer (BAFO)
- Provide estimates and quotes for technical solution delivery and prepare Statement of Work
- Conduct Due Diligent sessions with the customer before BAFO and post contract verifications
- Identify the gap between customer requirements and the standard solution
- Identify and manage Technical requirements outside of the standard solution
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven record of Pre-sales or business analysis experience in IT managed services
- Clarifying requirements
- Creating cost models
- Validation of proposed solutions against standards
- Following governance processes
- ITIL foundation qualification
- Strong experience of IT service management tools (BMC Remedy or ServiceNow)
- Understanding of B2B integrations
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure including connectivity solutions, ADSL, MPLS, Internet VPN
- Experience in writing Statement of Work documents including commercial elements
- Fluent in English language both written and oral
If this role aligns with your skillset and you are looking for opportunities, please do not hesistate to get in touch.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.