|Rate information||£425 - £500 per day|
The client, a multinational events and publishing company, is recruiting a Business Analyst within their Registration Programme to start as soon as possible. The requirements for this role are
* Strong background experience as a Business Analyst;
* Experience within media industry preferred;
* Experience working with marketing and/or events is beneficial;
* Developing As-Is and To-Be business process;
* Communicating between the vendors and the registration programme.
The BA represents the interests of the business within the development process ensuring that customer requirements are captured and documented requirements and fully understood.
The ideal candidate will have experience understanding how customer data is collated and developing a structure for the collection of such data. Currently, customer information registered in one area of the business is not communicated to the other areas, and so the business analyst is required to help harmonise the customer registration process across the business functions and improve the current customer registration system.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.