|Rate information||£400 - £420 per day|
My client is a Lond based Law firm who are actively pursuing a clear vision and strategy designed to take full advantage of their distinctive strengths to create valuable solutions for their clients and lawyers.
As a global function, Knowledge Management is at the forefront of many aspects of the firm's strategy, and the firm is currently taking the requisite steps to globalise the department and execute an ambitious programme of exciting activity.
The Knowledge Systems Services team has responsibility for selecting, implementing and administering (in collaboration with IT) various stand-alone technologies and broader integrated information management systems. Areas of focus include (but are not limited to) advanced document automation, machine learning artificial intelligence opportunities, enterprise search, expertise and experience location, intranet, current awareness, and collaboration and sharing platforms.
The Business Analyst (BA) will be responsible for the below deliverables:
- Capturing and documenting client user journeys, to inform the development of the platform designs;
- Defining content creation, publishing and marketing processes in light of the new client content management hub;
- Analysing defined processes to identify key roles in the content process. Align roles to existing business structures;
- Analysing 'as is' against 'to be' processes, highlighting the areas of change;
- Working with the change manager and training team to develop a training programme that endorses the identified changes;
- Assisting in the development of training materials as required;
- Preparing practice migration packs, including:
- Identifying and collecting practice related content from existing sources;
- Collecting, analysing and presenting content readership statistics in a business friendly format;
- Identifying taxonomy requirements for a practice, based on information collected to date;
- Analysing client engagement data, presenting relationships and practice impact in a business friendly format;
- Analyse stakeholder maps to identify the key individuals who require engagement; and
- Outline recommendations for content migration priorities, practice taxonomy and stakeholder engagement
To do this job you will need to:
- Identify and document detailed as is and to be business processes including user roles
- Be able to carry out detailed analysis of content and data including migration from legacy systems
- Create flexible and engaging training, adoption and implementation outputs which meet the needs of users and the firm as a whole
- Engage with Knowledge Lawyers and Marketing and Business Development professionals, gaining their trust and confidence in each project and preparing them for migration of content and adoption of new platforms and processes.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Excellent analytical and process mapping skills
- Ability to work well with others, collaborative in outlook, and able to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- A clear communicator who can deal confidently, tactfully and appropriately with the project team and stakeholders in the business as required.
- Comfortable working within a large and complex, matrix environment with multiple stakeholders and interest groups.
- Total commitment to excellence and the provision of first-class support. Willing to go the extra mile to provide outstanding client service.
If you fit the above criteria please apply.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.