Agile Delivery Manager.
|Industry||Travel and Tourism|
|Rate information||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
My client, a leading Travel and Tourism company are currently looking for an an Agile Delivery Manager to join their IT Project and Programme team.
As an Agile Delivery Manager you will lead software delivery teams and be the liaison between Product Ownership, Project Governance, and the Development/Implementation Teams. You will work independently and should be capable of leading by role or influence, as well as fulfilling or supporting many different roles on an iterative software development team including Project Manager, Scrum Master, Quality Analyst, Business Analyst, or Functional Analyst.
The primary responsibilities of this role include working with stakeholders to understand their business requirements, building and managing the product backlog, and successfully leading agile projects through their respective lifecycles
What you will be doing?
- Define and work within an agile project governance framework (e.g. establish team cadence, run Scrum ceremonies, facilitate backlog refinement sessions, etc.).
- Lead the agile software delivery team, manage issues and mitigate risks.
- Be the functional and subject matter expert for the solution and act as the liaison between Product Ownership, Project Governance, and the Development/Implementation Team.
What we are looking for?
- Extensive experience of consulting in Agile Software development as a Project, Product or Program Manager.
- Experience in all phases of product, software, and testing lifecycles.
- Able to serve as a liaison between both business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfil both strategic and operational needs.
- Skilled at defining and documenting business and functional requirements for ongoing system enhancement initiatives in iterative software development environments.
What you will need?
- Strong knowledge in software delivery: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP and Lean.
- Experience in AWS architecture.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a vast array of information.
- Experience leading all Agile ceremonies including: sprint planning, review, demo, and stand-up sessions.
- Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field.
Submit your CV.
Submit your CV below and someone will be in touch shortly.