|Rate information||£300 - £350 per day|
My client, a leading Multi-Purpose UK Retailer is looking for an experienced Logistics/Supply Chain Project manager, to develop and initiate new projects to drive efficiencies through reduced cost and improved processes of their Supply Chain.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Analyse the supply chain and warehouse processes, in order to develop new business cases for board approval.
- Have strong analytical and solution design experience.
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills.
- Have 3PL (Third Party Logistics) & Warehouse Operational experience.
- Have a proven background and deep understanding of the Lean Six Sigma approach.
The role will involve some travel to UK operational sites, but will be predominantly based in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading, UK Retail Brand. The ideal candidate will have a background in Retail and FMCG, however candidates from an Automotive and Manufacturing background will also be considered.